Call and SMS Blocker?

mihaibiclineru

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody, sorry if i've done something wrong but this is my frist post on wpcentarl :D
My main problem is that i'm constantly called by someone... can i block his calls and sms? I've seen it's possible on android...
I have searched for a while before posting this, hope i will get some answears soon.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey miihaibiclineru, great to see you here at WPCentral!

Since you're posting in the 920 forums I'll assume you have a Lumia 920. Your answer is that yes it's possible, but it depends whether you have the latest version of software for your phone or not - which depends on your carrier and where you are in the world.

Go to settings>about>more information and check what your firmware revision number is. This is my number: 3047.0000.1326.2021 - the bold set of numbers is the important part. If you have the 132x series of builds (called the GDR2 or Amber Update that's being rolled out currently you will have access to Call and SMS filter, which you can find under settings under that name in the list near the bottom.

If you don't have this build you can check for an update manually, going to settings>phone update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss