Lumia 820 Philippine Users

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
What is questionable about HTC? I am on GDR2 already ahead of some of the people in this forum.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
how about the camera performance?
camera is not bad. Well for me it does what it needs to do. Front is good enough for Skype. Just need good lighting. Rear cam is ok as well. U can't be shakey though unlike the 920 which has the stabilization. But I'm not camera savvy so it's enough for me

Don Saintiano

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi There, ? I have a nokia Lumia 820, It's NOT locked
under any carrier, Nokia posted that The
Lumia 820 should get Amber in pakistan, and
my phone popped up an update notification, I
received 3 updates, all of them where
Microsoft updates (I didn't get the Nokia Update for Windows Phone), it's been over a
week, and i still get no updates are available
after my phone got GDR2, and i want the
Amber features. Any ideas on why my phone
isn't getting the Nokia Update for Windows
Phone? ? Here are the details of my phone: O/S Version: 8.0.10328.78 Firmware Revision: 1232.5957.1308.0001? <--
I assume this is supposed to be upgraded in
order to have amber. Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0 Radio Software: 1.0.202093.3 Chip SoC Version: 8960 ? Manufacturer Name: RM-825_im_mea3_429 ? I really don't want to reset the phone just for
this, it's kind of frustrating to do such thing,
did anyone face a similar issue? (Note that i
have updated all the nokia apps on my
phone, i have the latest extras+Info app and
it doesn't show Amber under the Software Release Section. ? Thanks for any assistance...

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
guys, have you installed Nokia Pro Cam?.. di ko mapagana successfully, ayaw ma install
nope, I somehow don't trust proxy's...xD and the rumors of smart cam + pro cam joining together. Maybe just maybe the 820 will have the procam without using proxy's. So I'll wait for the chances

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Lumia 620 user here from Makati. Thanks in advance.

ohmegabyte

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Lumia 620 user here from Makati. Thanks in advance.

One of my friends is using it, according to him, its pretty much has good quality over other earphones. You can buy it at Glorietta's Astrovision with affordable price. Btw, I'm using Monster earphones, and it's awesome :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss