Lumia 820 Philippine Users

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Galing ako sa Nokia Store sa SM North last sunday and indeed nagbbenta sila doon ng 820 shells. Choices of color: black, white, yellow and cyan. The cyan is matte finish as well as the black one. Cost: PHP1,000.00

so i guess di pala uniform ang prices ng nokia stores all over the philippines. i got my matte black shell for 650 and glossy yellow for 770 here in Nokia Cagayan de Oro. :))

robzki

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys! Just bought my 820 yesterday with a new globe prepaid microsim. I love it!

Pero... I havent received the Amber update yet, i think. I know I have gdr2 but how do I receive amber? Help!

I got my phone last October pa, the first thing I did was update it to amber.
Tapos kakaupdate ko lang sa preview ng GDR3 2 weeks ago. So far wala akong makitang bug, tumagal yung battery life nya, ang bilis lang uminit pag nag lalaro ng asphalt 8.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I would like to gather up some Lumia 820 users from the Philippines. Share your ideas, Photos, your 820 experiences, Problems, Add-ons, Accessories and other stuffs that others may find useful. Please do not cause trouble on this thread. Let's share and spread the Happiness we are receiving from our 820. Mabuhay! \o/ Feel free to talk in Tagalog or English :)

Let me start of with my experiences and such. I bought my 820 Last friday, it was at the price of 11,380 from an online store.. So far it has been bug free..no problems and such.. I already updated to GDR2 and Amber.. Yesterday was the end of the replacement warranty of the online store (though they have a 1 year service warranty) So after the 3 days of observing the phone it was alright. I finally put some investment to it. Bought a whole body protection from Zagg Invishield here in SM Dasma for 1500. Honestly I was regretting on getting the back should had just got the front screen..xD Today i bought a Back Nilkin case in sulit for 600 +150 for shipping. Cant wait to get it tomorrow. Cause im too cautious in laying my phone is tables and all without any case, I feel like it's gonna break and crack..LOL . Only problem i have is the battery life. Even on standby it eats quite a big % of battery maybe because of my background apps and 3g is always on.. xD Bought some apps aswell. Got TR:Brave,Metrotube,Asphalt 7,Rayman.. That's all for now.. All I can say is the 820 was a nice purchase for me. Not regretting a single things about the Lumia 820

Haha, nice one
parang kimstore mo ata binili yang Lumia 820 mo pre a XD

SyntacticSyntax

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Ask lang guys if may alam kayong nabibilhan ng external battery within Metro Manila na may higher capacity kaysa sa stock battery. Katulad ng Mugen 1800 mAh at yung 2500 mAh battery?

josh_ua

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, does anyone here tried the Developer's preview of wp8.1 update?

I've tried it. It's almost perfect, the some downfalls are the Xbox music and the battery drain is quite fast plus there are occasional lags when closing tabs on IE and the removed integration of FB. 😁

Demitel

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
It worked fine for me too :) no bugs or anything I've red in the bug thread for wp8.1, for lags on ie, i didn't noticed any difference from before with closing tabs, but it did weird things when loading pages here in wpcentral, other than that it's perfectly fine, well for the battery lets just accept this is the downside of lumia 820, all in all the spec. Is just the same as the flagship before the L920 lol xD congratulations for us we installed it perfectly fine :)

CharlieBoy1894

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi just wondering if anyone wants to swap his/her 820 to my White L720 :p meron din ako yellow and red wireless charging shells. 820 dapat bibilin ko kaso kulang sa budget noon haha.

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
JC, go to a certified repair center. Kaso i don't know if they do that in SM North. Ang alam ko lang dati is sa AliMall.

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello! Sorry if I bumped this thread up, I just got one earlier at the sale at pasong tamo for about 7k, brand new (but there were other awesome deals like a HTC One X at 4,300k, wow and all the Lumias were nearly half off except the 1020 above, saying.)

But just asking, where can I get a cyan shell or official case for this? (last time I looked for an official case, the one for the 920, I had to go ALL THE WAY TO SINGAPORE.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234