lack of cases

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
man whats with the straight lack of cases for the 925. even on wpcentral its not on the home screen with the others. i know you can find them on amazon and ebay but come on show the phone some love!

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Feel the same way too. Bought my case in eBay. I think though that the point some manufacturers aren't doing it is because they expect a number to get the wireless shell so people won't think it's necessary. I still wish they'd make some good ones though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Good luck. The 925 is newer than the 928 and the amount of decent cases is pathetic. Otterbox seems to be refusing to make a case for the 928. Probably will take the same attitude with the 925.

StillClassic29

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Go to your local AT&T store and buy the Incipio Feather case. Just bought one for my L925, and that thing is a beauty! Trust me. I am very picky when it comes to cases.

I am looking for a Man of Steel charging case, but no luck :(

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Go to your local AT&T store and buy the Incipio Feather case. Just bought one for my L925, and that thing is a beauty! Trust me. I am very picky when it comes to cases.

I am looking for a Man of Steel charging case, but no luck :(

Actual pics? Been looking at that option myself. Thanks

StillClassic29

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Actual pics? Been looking at that option myself. Thanks

Give me til tomorrow. I will post some. I tell ya though, this thing is nice. It doesn't add any bulk. It actually feels comfortable too. AT&T has it for $20, but the lady gave it to me for $15. Couldn't be any happier. Now, I am on a mission for the Man of Steel charging case.

Phone is to sexy to put a case on it

Sent from my WP8 beast using Tapatalk

I agree, but the thing is a finger print magnet. The case that I am talking about doesn't take the sexxxiness away from the L925

mriveaa

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Give me til tomorrow. I will post some. I tell ya though, this thing is nice. It doesn't add any bulk. It actually feels comfortable too. AT&T has it for $20, but the lady gave it to me for $15. Couldn't be any happier. Now, I am on a mission for the Man of Steel charging case.

I agree, but the thing is a finger print magnet. The case that I am talking about doesn't take the sexxxiness away from the L925

lets get them pics rolling.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking while waiting for StillClassic29 on his Incipio feather, I'll post what I use. It's a generic tpu case I got from ebay seller londonmagicstore. Not exactly the best there is but I guess due to the scarcity, I've actually grown to love it. Not much bulk added and buttons are accessible.

IMG_20130910_123306.jpg

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I think now that the 925 is on both T-mobile and AT&T we may see some more cases as there will be a larger customer base then when only T-mobile carried it.

I ordered this one a few days ago. Just waiting for it to arrive.

$(KGrHqZ,!lgFH57O61I5BSHsOVPihQ~~60_12.JPG

mriveaa

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I think now that the 925 is on both T-mobile and AT&T we may see some more cases as there will be a larger customer base then when only T-mobile carried it.

I ordered this one a few days ago. Just waiting for it to arrive.

View attachment 43669

I saw this on eBay but that rubber looks like a lint magnet to me.Let us know what your impressions are when you get it.

I'm currently using a Fosmon plastic case that I got from eBay,pretty simple but its got a good grip.I'll post some pics later.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I saw this on eBay but that rubber looks like a lint magnet to me.Let us know what your impressions are when you get it.

I'm currently using a Fosmon plastic case that I got from eBay,pretty simple but its got a good grip.I'll post some pics later.

Just got mine in the mail today and on first impression its is quite nice. The feel of the rubber doesn't give me the impression that it will attract lint.

agrinc95

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of any bumper cases? I am a fan of the bumper cases because they're pretty unobtrusive and protect the phone from landing face down on the screen. I can't seem to find any on Amazon or eBay.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of any bumper cases? I am a fan of the bumper cases because they're pretty unobtrusive and protect the phone from landing face down on the screen. I can't seem to find any on Amazon or eBay.

I think it's safe to say there's really none. I've also checked them sites and added buychina, taobao, individual case makers and haven't seen a bumper case for the phone

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Anne Ngo

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if you have found the brand "Hard Cases" on ebay yet, but they have some pretty nice designed cases for the 925

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've had this case for almost a month now and not a spec of lint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786