Best car stereo with Bluetooth?

anon(5336015)

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to get a new car stereo that I can pair with my Lumia 920 via Bluetooth. Mainly care about audio playback, especially play/pause controls. My previous stereo was designed for an iPhone, and the playback controls didn't work on my Lumia.

Any recommendations?

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
The one that came with my Chevy Volt is quite good. Its got Bose speakers and everything. But its also part of the car. So I guess I'm saying buy a Volt! lol
My only complaint is that while you can pause the audio via bluetooth, it doesn't always respond to play. I think that's a problem with the phone and not the radio though. On the other hand if you plug a WP into the car via USB, it also works that way too.

I'm looking to get a new car stereo that I can pair with my Lumia 920 via Bluetooth. Mainly care about audio playback, especially play/pause controls. My previous stereo was designed for an iPhone, and the playback controls didn't work on my Lumia.

Any recommendations?

mmarksx19

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Not sure where you are based, I am in the UK and use an Alpine (less than ?100 from Halfords) which has Bluetooth streaming and handsfree. Plays music through bluetooth, has next/previous track, play/pause etc. It also shows the ID3 tags on the screen so you can see artist/album & track name. I've had it for about 9 months and used it with Android & WP8 with no problems. Also has voice recognition and syncs the phonebook.

Michael

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ditto. I have an Alpine on my Impreza and works well. Also with the stock HU of my XV.

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon