AT&T 1020 Unlocked vs OEM 1020 unlocked

liamjanin

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
What will the differences be if I choose the AT&T unlocked phone? I want to order a 1020 to Brunei, where the phone isnt on sale.

Im guessing Data Sense will not work. Anything else restricted by AT&T?

Glavata

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have an AT&T one, but am wondering can I change the firmware to an OEM one? Looking at how fast they are pushing out the Amber update, I have a feeling I'll feel the pain on next updates :| I understand there are different radios, and I'm not sure if the RM-877 bands will work with different firmware other than AT&T one if that is even possible...

jlekssp

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I am also waiting for the same advice...;)
I have an AT&T one, but am wondering can I change the firmware to an OEM one? Looking at how fast they are pushing out the Amber update, I have a feeling I'll feel the pain on next updates :| I understand there are different radios, and I'm not sure if the RM-877 bands will work with different firmware other than AT&T one if that is even possible...

Siddhartha Zuga

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
i want to know, because i have an AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 YELLOW firmware, and im from Mexico, and now in Navi+ its another firmware with RM-877 but BLACK, i want to know if this is a problem? I think not. Because its RM-877 too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte