Blackberry owner looking to switch to Windows

Bfalcon1

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been on the Blackberry platform for the last 10 years and currently own the Z10. With all the news it looks like I will need to change. I am not a fan of the iPhone and not excited about Android. Why should I choose Windows?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The first and foremost reason is the consistent design between native and downloaded apps. Built in features for fb, twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Dedicated camera and lenses. Smooth and almost flawless performance. Great security and built in office.

There are plenty more I'm sure others will tell you.

valeriolucciola

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
My favorite things about windows phone are 1) quick searching, 2) integration of the people hub, and 3) integration with windows and office.

1) with searching I can typically find anything faster than my wife on her galaxy S4. From anywhere on the phone I can get to a barcode scanner, local dining and things to do, and a music identifier in two or three clicks.

2) the people hub combines everything from twitter, Facebook, email, text, and phone in one place. I can see everything about a contact in the one history screen.

3) every contact and email I send or receive on my phone syncs with my outlook account. The same with my documents edited in office show up in my recent files on my computer's office. Contacts are, by default, outlook contacts so that even of my phone is dead or I can't find it everything is in my outlook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss