Amber issues???

haggishunter81

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks, I have the 920 which overall I've been very happy with apart from recently when I started getting horrific freezing issues, phone went back for repair and came back the same, went back a second time and the board was replaced so now have a new serial/imei no. and phone ran great. Was a note in the box from the chap who repaired it saying it now had the latest software etc, it didn't as within 10 mins of turning it on I got the notice that amber was there to install, did that and now if I'm looking at photos, web etc it won't switch between portrait and landscape mode, very frustrating..... I was telling the Mrs that I'm going to need to send it back again because of this and then she said yeah since you updated my phone with that amber 'thingy' my phone won't do that either (she has an 820) . Has anyone else had this issue since installing amber? It's a pain in the rear because if I watch a clip on you tube or similar I get the play, ff and rw buttons on the left side of the screen for portrait mode rather than
l/scape. Any thought's?

cesar ruiz1

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I was having those issues but not with amber, I was stuck on portico I had to flash my At&t 920 cause the freezing, lagging reminded me of android. All the freezing started last week had to restart the phone multiple times a day flashed it yesterday and the only problem im having is that I cannot download pro-cam app.

haggishunter81

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
By flash do you mean hard reset? I was having to hard reset multiple times a day but that's all sorted, it's just the accelerometer doesn't seem to be working now happened since I installed amber same as my gf's phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb