Weird Behaviour of Haptic buttons

nitiny8

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends??Hi,

Recently after my L720 falling off my hand (2-3 feet off from ground), encountering issues related to haptic feedback buttons and motion sensor (Luckily there was no conspicuous damage to the handset).
Haptic buttons seems not to be working (work once out of around 15-20 touches), some time phone itself was capturing screen shots (which is done by pressing windows and camera button).

Moreover motion sensor also not working, which I came to know whilst, using Here City Lens (phone also not calibrating while making loop of 8)

Is it hardware problem or some software glitch, any help and views on this will highly be appreciated?thanks.

Regards,

Nitin Yadav

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends……Hi,

Recently after my L720 falling off my hand (2-3 feet off from ground), encountering issues related to haptic feedback buttons and motion sensor (Luckily there was no conspicuous damage to the handset).
Haptic buttons seems not to be working (work once out of around 15-20 touches), some time phone itself was capturing screen shots (which is done by pressing windows and camera button).

Moreover motion sensor also not working, which I came to know whilst, using Here City Lens (phone also not calibrating while making loop of 8)

Is it hardware problem or some software glitch, any help and views on this will highly be appreciated…thanks.

Regards,

Nitin Yadav

This definitely seems to be a hardware problem. Goto Nokia care and get it repaired. I don't think it'll be covered under warranty as its a physical damage to the device. Make sure you do a full hard reset before you hand over your phone to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12