My Lumia does not play music through speaker and not hear the calls.

andradevini

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
FONT=Tahoma]Hello,

I'm new in the forum, this is my first post and this is also my first phone with Windows Phone.

With less than a week of use, my phone went into a state that I diagnosed as "permanently headset". I can hear the message tones and tap the phone, but I can not hear people talking to me the speaker and also the songs are not played. With the headset I can hear music and people talking to me.

What can I do to fix this?[/FONT]

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
With less than a week of use, my phone went into a state that I diagnosed as "permanently headset". I can hear the message tones and tap the phone, but I can not hear people talking to me the speaker and also the songs are not played. With the headset I can hear music and people talking to me.

What can I do to fix this?

Try a soft reset: Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons for 15 seconds and then release. Your phone should reboot.

If the problem is still there, you could try a hard reset: Go to Settings>About phone > Reset - WARNING this will delete all your personal, app and account data.

If the problem is still there, return handset to Nokia Care centre for repair/replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre