059S0T3 Product Code - No Amber updates for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I mean seriously, its like saying
"Why does my car give me so poor mileage"
and the rep says "Because gas is costly"

I seriously sometimes get p1ssed with company reps, while the company sweats blood to maintain image amongst people, some dolts pee all over it.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I seriously sometimes get p1ssed with company reps, while the company sweats blood to maintain image amongst people, some dolts pee all over it.

They can't even get the facts straight. I contacted them once via live chat and the guy kept calling it Windows 8 instead of Windows Phone 8.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I sent a mail to Stephen Elop's mailing address, hopefully he's still in control of Nokia, if yes I'll have my phone replaced without having to move a finger.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Most of the customer support executives know JackS**t. This is mainly because the support team is outsourced and they have no clue what is going on. They are trained parrots and will repeat the same thing over and over again. I would advice to sell the device. Get another 720 after adding some more cash if you are still interested in the 720, or maybe another device.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Most of the customer support executives know JackS**t. This is mainly because the support team is outsourced and they have no clue what is going on. They are trained parrots and will repeat the same thing over and over again. I would advice to sell the device. Get another 720 after adding some more cash if you are still interested in the 720, or maybe another device.

Does it make sense to buy the same phone by selling the phone which can be replaced by the same phone for no cost by the manufacturer?
I even get a color choice.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Does it make sense to buy the same phone by selling the phone which can be replaced by the same phone for no cost by the manufacturer?
I even get a color choice.

It actually doesn't. Its well and good if you can get it replaced. All I can say is don't lose your patience. You'll probably need to escalate lots of your emails etc etc.

I might replace my 720 if I get a similar device with 1 GB ram. That's the only complain I have from this device. Otherwise a superb all rounder

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It actually doesn't. Its well and good if you can get it replaced. All I can say is don't lose your patience. You'll probably need to escalate lots of your emails etc etc.

I might replace my 720 if I get a similar device with 1 GB ram. That's the only complain I have from this device. Otherwise a superb all rounder

I will ;) lol last time the rep came to my office and replaced the device.
Even if I have to make a few rounds at their center, its worth waiting rather than blowing additional money on it.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Its rumored that there's going to be a dual sim variant of Lumia 720. If it comes with 1GB of RAM (though I doubt it'll), I'll switch in a heartbeat. Nokia is going to announce 6 devices at Nokia World event (22 Oct) in Abu Dhabi.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Its rumored that there's going to be a dual sim variant of Lumia 720. If it comes with 1GB of RAM (though I doubt it'll), I'll switch in a heartbeat. Nokia is going to announce 6 devices at Nokia World event (22 Oct) in Abu Dhabi.

Even I have the same opinion. But selling a 1gb Lumia 720 is bad marketing.. People won't buy higher end 920's..

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Even I have the same opinion. But selling a 1gb Lumia 720 is bad marketing.. People won't buy higher end 920's..

920 is dead anyway. It has seen a huge price drop since 925 has launched. Nokia didn't release 720 with 1GB RAM on a purpose else it would've eaten the sales of 820.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss