Lumia 520 Amber Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyotirmoy roy

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
HI,

The Amber Update is available as per Nokia site.

My problem is the new firmware is not showing using NSU for retail and NaviFirm+. I do not have access to wifi, so I am unable to update my Lumia 520 using these software's.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions on this.

:crying::crying::crying:
Thanks
Jyotirmoy

Nikhilteja

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I updated my L520 yesterday. But after the update(via OTA using wifi) I didn't notice any changes like Data sense, FM anything. (No Amber). The phone is same as before update. When I saw the about phone only the OS version seemed to be changed but not the firmware version. I also tried to update via NSU but still it is not pushing the Amber firmware. I think we have to wait for some more days to get Amber on our 520's.

Aritra Sarkar

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I updated my L520 yesterday. But after the update(via OTA using wifi) I didn't notice any changes like Data sense, FM anything. (No Amber). The phone is same as before update. When I saw the about phone only the OS version seemed to be changed but not the firmware version. I also tried to update via NSU but still it is not pushing the Amber firmware. I think we have to wait for some more days to get Amber on our 520's.
Don't use the NSU , use Nokia Care Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb