Lumia 1020 on Three Accessories?

Dannay

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi i was just wondering if anyone who preordered the 1020 on three got the accessories with it? As i didn't, but had to phone three for another reason and asked them and got the answer they come from Nokia (can't remember how long he said they would take to arrive) so guess this is the same for everyone on three?

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Same thing here. In the shop said it will just arrive with my name on it 'they will call me'. But I called the customer services any way. 7-10 working days. And its sent from Nokia. Lets keep in contact if either of us get them.

imaware

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Same for me.
Got a text from "Three" saying the accessories pack had been delayed , and would be delivered friday 04 october.
The phone turned up ten mins after getting the text.
Very happy with the phone:winktongue:
lee.

imaware

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
nothing has come yet.
on phone to them now................................
Said to wait past 6pm , if nothing turns up before then , ring them back.

imaware

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Got a message from (3 Mobile) at 16:30 , order delayed , has now been dispatched for delivery tomorrow 05/10.
Fingers crossed.

imaware

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today , delivered 15:00.
Black camera grip , white charge plate , yellow cover and a mini tripod.
Hope you all get yours soon.

rea2013

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine online and in the packaging it came with 2 boxes, 1 small box with the phone and one big boxes with boxes inside for the accessories. Top Tip: This may sound obvious but the wrist strap is hidden at the bottom of the camera grip box, not in the phone box.

SunithMandalia

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i got mine, although i pre-ordered and got it all on release day, using the camera grip more than i thought i would, a lot more useful than i thought it would be

Dannay

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got home and had a DPD delivery card waiting for me! I am now getting this tomorrow and im pretty sure it will be the accessories I haven't ordered anything else that im aware of!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99