Update firmware through Nokia Software Updater for Retail safe?

wim decrock

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, where can I find the program "nokia sofware updater for retail"? My 620 is blocked after the update. The screen is blocked. Big discussions with Nokia at the moment about warranty.

Thanks

Wim

wim decrock

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, where can I find the program "nokia sofware updater for retail"? My 620 is blocked after the update. The screen is blocked. Big discussions with Nokia at the moment about warranty.

Thanks

Wim

Sunny Bhatnagar

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Windows phone noob here..Got a doubt...Is updating lumia phones via Nokia Software Updater for Retail safe?
When i checked for updates for my lumia 920,it shows update available.
View attachment 44388
is it safe to flash it?Will it void my warranty?

And this is the details about that firmware version that i found (New Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Brings Back Google as Search Provider)

I also tried to search for my Lumia 920 and it said unable to find the update...how come yours is showing the update :(

sreejith_r

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I updated it to that firmware.Got bing and google as the search providers in internet explorer. As far as i used..no other changes i see of.

And i checked for update today in nokia updater for retail...there seems to be some problem with the software server .so cant check for updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster