Can I restore my ATT 920's info after I flash a Rogers Amber Update

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have searched but wanted concrete answers before I flash Amber from Rogers. Its not worth losing all my info at this point for Amber.

I am going to give ATT till the end of Sept, but Oct 1st Im getting Amber one way or the other

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have searched but wanted concrete answers before I flash Amber from Rogers. Its not worth losing all my info at this point for Amber.

I am going to give ATT till the end of Sept, but Oct 1st Im getting Amber one way or the other
why not post this in this thread instead of opening a new one?
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...h-any-lumia-920-full-amber-gdr2-features.html
it has all your answers and the right people in the right place to quickly help since many of them did exactly that.

from the first post by Juan
-You won't be able to restore a full backup (at least not on AT&T) if you flash this ROM due to the need to switch to LTE 2 through access point, which, like Wi-Fi (FIX THIS MICROSOFT!), doesn't pop up until after you're asked to sign in with your Live ID.

from all I gathered from posts on XDA and here you will start from scratch after you flash the pre-portico Rogers rom. Which is exactly why I am waiting another week or two just like you before I do that.

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I forgot to ask about a full restore if you are on mobile since I'm not worried about att lte....ill ask there

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro