ATIV S Neo Case

Jmb8

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, i'm a new Neo owner and I have been looking for a good case for the phone. I've seen the body glove case sold at sprint, but after looking around was really interested in the poetic atmosphere case, after looking at reviews someone stated that it is only for the ATIV S, not the ATIV S Neo, can anyone comfirm this. Or any recommendations of cases that would provide decent drop protection would be appreciated.

stephenjxn

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
yes. it is for the Ativ S Only. Beware of online retailers that sell Neo cases. They assume the Ativ S and the Neo are the same size.The Ativ S Neo is slightly larger than its cousin the Samsung Galaxy 3. The Ativ S speaker is located on the lower right, while the Neo is located left of the camera lens. Since this phone is exclusive to Sprint and no other carrier, finding a case for it will be close to impossible. The Sprint store, for now, is our only choice.

TheNexxuvas

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I found a clear plastic case for around $5 on ebay, specificly type in though you want cases for the ATIV S Neo or like stated above, you will get confused and the non sprint variants mixed in.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Howdy friends! I've been looking for a good case for my ATIV Neo and I found a very solid (and cheap!) one. It's a TPU case that fits very snugly with no looseness or bending while on the phone. It has cut outs for the microphones, headphone port and microUSB port. The volume, power and camera buttons are covered with their own buttons on the case itself. It makes for needing to push the buttons a bit harder for them to function, but it prevents dust from getting in those areas.

Overall, I love the case and I figured I'd share with you all! It also comes with a free stylus (but it doesn't seem to work with the ATIV Neo, it works with my dad's iPhone however!) The colors are listed as 'frosted' but they are indeed solid, non-see thru. I got frosted black but mine is a solid deep black. I think it look nice and keeps the phone looking professional.

Here's the Amazon link - Amazon.com: HHI Slim Fit Flexible Jelly Rubber Case for Samsung ATIV S Neo - Frosted Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen): Cell Phones & Accessories

Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos