Returning back to the 1020 :)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am super excited to be returning back to At&t and the 1020. I have been using VZW and the 928 the past few months and just grown aggravated with the poor coverage with VZW and I always had to "settle" for the 928 since this was the best Lumia they had.

I finally caved and decided to just order the phone through Att yesterday and it shall be here Wednesday(I am slightly annoyed because I specifically asked the rep could she waive the 2 day shipping and she said there would be no need because in her 4 years of working there if I ordered Friday Afternoon, I should have my phone by Tuesday but according to the UPS tracking it'll be here end of day of Wednesday...Sigh one more day extra using Verizon..GRR!)

Anyway, I was contemplating between trying out the 925(I've had every high end lumia lol) but I decided to get the best of the best...for now and ordered my yellow Lumia< aka the same one I had originally lol.

Question for you all....where is the best place to get the deals for the Lumia Camera grip and the wireless cover add-on?
Amazon? Or elsewhere.

Time to hopefully see if I can get a good deal on my Lumia 928 by selling it on Craigslist or something :D

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow. "Crappy Verizon coverage" is not a statement I hear often.

Big Red, take note: It is best to not tick off Ms. Dawson. She don't play.

Got to play with the 1020 while at our local AT&T store for the first time a few weeks ago. I took a picture out the window, to the Buffalo Wild Wings in the mall parking lot about two blocks away, and zoomed in. Sweet mother of Canon cameras the detail from even that far away was amazing!!

Enjoy it, welcome back to the Evil Empire, betting you are a better photographer then me, yellow rocks, and hope you find cheap if not free accessories.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow. "Crappy Verizon coverage" is not a statement I hear often.

Big Red, take note: It is best to not tick off Ms. Dawson. She don't play.

Got to play with the 1020 while at our local AT&T store for the first time a few weeks ago. I took a picture out the window, to the Buffalo Wild Wings in the mall parking lot about two blocks away, and zoomed in. Sweet mother of Canon cameras the detail from even that far away was amazing!!

Enjoy it, welcome back to the Evil Empire, betting you are a better photographer then me, yellow rocks, and hope you find cheap if not free accessories.
LLOL I'm a boy haha .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos