Viewing Hi-Res photos.

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Dear WPC Community,

Does anyone know of a way to view the Hi-Res photos (36MP) on the phone, without having to extract them via PC?
I know I could hook it up to a PC and save the Hi-Res photos to my "Saved Pictures" folder and view them on the phone, but that requires a PC.
I was wondering if anyone knew of an app of some kind that allows users to view the Hi-Res photos on the phone. I don't think it's possible, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks lads.

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip!
That app lets me zoom in further and view the images, but if you look at the file name of the photos (I use the Nokia Pro-Cam app) you can only view the Pro shots, not the High-Res Pro shots.
Looks like the same applies to the normal camera photos. Is there a way to view the higher megapixel photos? HD Photo Viewer seems to only show a non-cropped 5MP.

Still, a great app! Never heard of it until now, and I'll definitely use it! Thanks, Cobra.

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Open Nokia pro cam app, scroll through the photos you've shot. When showing a pic you want to see Hi Res then select the Three dots menu ... One of the options is open in Nokia Pro Cam (i know you're already in it but select it from the three dot ... menu) the picture will now be the Hi Res version. There are probably other ways to do it too but i'm still learning.

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Open Nokia pro cam app, scroll through the photos you've shot. When showing a pic you want to see Hi Res then select the Three dots menu ... One of the options is open in Nokia Pro Cam (i know you're already in it but select it from the three dot ... menu) the picture will now be the Hi Res version. There are probably other ways to do it too but i'm still learning.

So if I go into the Camera Roll and open an image using the Pro-Cam App, it displays the 35MP photo? Gotcha! Still, the High-Res images look a lot better on a PC....but, I believe that's up to the screen of the phone. That's one thing that bothers me with the 1020. For a phone that emphasizes on high quality images, they didn't release it with a higher-res screen.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Definitely works!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12