Faced a problem after Amber update.

gouthamdatsme

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I updated my Lumia 520 before about 5 days using NSU. It is great but i faced a problem after the update. The problem is that the proximity sensor suddenly stopped working. That is when I attend a call, the screen is on forever which sometimes disconnects the call since the screen is on. I have never faced a problem in Sensors before. Though after restarting, it started working.Hope the problem does not show up again. Anyone else faced this problem.???

ManashGhy

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
lumia 520 Proximity Sensor problem, plzzz help

My Lumia 520 Proximity sensor may be not not working as the screen don't goes dark when i cover the phone upper side with hands when im on a call and the red proximity light not also blinking when on a call.. I updated my phone to amber few days back. i would like to inform that the phone was fallen from a little height yesterday but the problem should not start because of it as im facing the problem from today and also like to mention that when i restart the phone the proximity does work again for few minutes and then again goes not working state. what is the reason behind this problem im facing.. anyone facing the same problem around here....?????????:unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99