Lumia 620 Philippines

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I just got home from SM North EDSA and there are no available shells anymore. I also tried the Nokia store in Megamall and it also just got closed too. I guess I have to wait for Greenhills to stock my needed shells.

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Please contact the following numbers for shells availability.

Name: Nokia Store- SM Fairview
Address: 3/L Quirino Avenue cor. Regalado Avenue
Phone number: (02) 3526824
Operating Hours: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Name: Nokia Store- SM North EDSA
Address: 4/L North Avenue cor. EDSA
Phone number: (02) 3323772
Operating Hours: 11am-10pm Mon-Thur/ 10am-10pm Fri-Sun

Name: Nokia Store- Gateway
Address: 4/L Aurora Boulevard Araneta Center, Cubao
Phone number: (02) 9119164

Name: Nokia Concept Store- Trinoma
Address: 3/L north Avenue cor. Edsa
Phone number: (02) 9169354
Operating Hours: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Name: Nokia Store- Glorietta
Address: 3/L Glorietta Digital Exchange Ayala Center, Ayala Avenue cor. Pasay City
Phone Number: 02) 7528543

Last edited:

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Good morning L620 users! We all know that the greatest challenge of WP8 users now is the ever-growing "other storage" I want to know how big is your other storage now so we can compare and see if what we have is normal.

My apps hold 3.1 GB of storage and my other is 1.4 GB. I have Outlook, Facebook, Twitter and Sina Weibo synced. I rarely use Skydrive, I have a few pictures there but I always delete them right away after I got them backed up in my laptop. I am running the GDR3 developer preview. I tried to do a full factory reset thrice already and my other still grew up to 1.4 GB so I'm assuming it's normal.

How about yours?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Good morning L620 users! We all know that the greatest challenge of WP8 users now is the ever-growing "other storage" I want to know how big is your other storage now so we can compare and see if what we have is normal.

My apps hold 3.1 GB of storage and my other is 1.4 GB. I have Outlook, Facebook, Twitter and Sina Weibo synced. I rarely use Skydrive, I have a few pictures there but I always delete them right away after I got them backed up in my laptop. I am running the GDR3 developer preview. I tried to do a full factory reset thrice already and my other still grew up to 1.4 GB so I'm assuming it's normal.

How about yours?
do a factory reset and don't enable SkyDrive backups. Microsoft keeps cache on your phone every time you back up on SkyDrive.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Looks like our 620 will get minimal update with the Lumia Black. According to another thread posted, the 620 will just get:
  • Improved Image Processing
  • Bluetooth Smart
  • Nokia Storyteller
  • App Folder
  • Nokia Camera
I already have the App Folder and I'm not really using it for it kills the live tile feature, I have the Nokia Camera Beta app which is running good so I'm looking forward to the official release. I'm just disappointed that we will not get Glance Screen 2.0 and Nokia Refocus. I do quite understand that the Refocus may need a PureView camera to work but the GS 2.0 is unacceptable to absent since we already have the original GS.

blackmatrix.png

Last edited:

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
According to the Nokia update page, the 820 just got the Black update here in the Philippines, and the 920 is coming soon. Remember when 920, 820 and 620 got the Amber all at the same time? I'm getting excited more than I should considering of the few that we'll get tbh smh

Please update us if you got it!

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Looks like our 620 will get minimal update with the Lumia Black. According to another thread posted, the 620 will just get:
  • Improved Image Processing
  • Bluetooth Smart
  • Nokia Storyteller
  • App Folder
  • Nokia Camera
I already have the App Folder and I'm not really using it for it kills the live tile feature, I have the Nokia Camera Beta app which is running good so I'm looking forward to the official release. I'm just disappointed that we will not get Glance Screen 2.0 and Nokia Refocus. I do quite understand that the Refocus may need a PureView camera to work but the GS 2.0 is unacceptable to absent since we already have the original GS.

View attachment 54541

Spoilers: Glance 2 and Double tap to wake is literally working. NO camera improvements. Can NOW install both Camera and Storyteller.

PH user with UAE Lumia 620 + Black here. ;)

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Spoilers: Glance 2 and Double tap to wake is literally working. NO camera improvements. Can NOW install both Camera and Storyteller.

PH user with UAE Lumia 620 + Black here. ;)
We expect those. Even without Black, my 620 has Glance 2.0. I'm just waiting for DTTW. Is your Nokia Camera app the non-beta one?

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys, have you taken the plunge to wp8.1? Do it now, it's awesome...

Yes. I'm into it right now. And it's awesome. :smile:
WP_20140424%202.png

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Finding the regular case here is hard enough more so with this one. I used to see this on eBay available in Spain but it's not cheap. Bing it if it's still available via eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99