Lumia 620 Philippines

rainaroo

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm posting this thread for the L620 users here in the Philippines. How's your Amber experience so far? And what do you look forward to the upcoming Bittersweet Shimmer?

And where on earth will we find those goddamn back shells?!

rocketlog

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Found some cheap protective case in SM North Annex about 3 weeks ago. I got them for my girlfriend (she owns the 620). Not really high quality stuff, but it's better than nothing. Will just get a better one when it comes. If it comes.

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk 4

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Amber update is great :smile:. Love the glance screen, wish we have the double tap function though.

For the cc-3057 shells, you can buy them at MOA nokia care. They have black, white and green available. Blue is coming soon as I was told. Bought the black to accompany my yellow.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Amber update is great :smile:. Love the glance screen, wish we have the double tap function though.

For the cc-3057 shells, you can buy them at MOA nokia care. They have black, white and green available. Blue is coming soon as I was told. Bought the black to accompany my yellow.

Good to know you're liking Amber. I feel the same way too though I'm not using the glance screen because it drains the battery real quick.

And woo thanks for the info where to buy the shell! I'm eyeing the green one, Globe sent me cyan but it's just my second choice. How much did you buy yours?

P.S. This is still rainaroo.

mox2284

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
shells are available in all colors at sm north nokia care, be sure to have your imei number or phone with you coz they need that before thay can sell you a back cover =)

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Good to know you're liking Amber. I feel the same way too though I'm not using the glance screen because it drains the battery real quick.

And woo thanks for the info where to buy the shell! I'm eyeing the green one, Globe sent me cyan but it's just my second choice. How much did you buy yours?

P.S. This is still rainaroo.

Battery drain? Not at all, at least for me. I only use peek mode. I just kinda like to wave my hand on the phone to see the time, for me its cool. Just wish to see more info beside the time. GDR3/Bittersweet shimmer? :smile:

I believe the price of the shells depends on the color. The black i bought is P633.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
overall I'm very satisfied. I really like the glance screen. The only complain I have is those darn accessories specially the cover shells. I can't believe the L520 got the back cover shells first... we'll maybe its because its more popular than L620.
Eagerly waiting for L1020

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
overall I'm very satisfied. I really like the glance screen. The only complain I have is those darn accessories specially the cover shells. I can't believe the L520 got the back cover shells first... we'll maybe its because its more popular than L620.
Eagerly waiting for L1020

Posters above mentioned stores where we could find shells. I'll be heading there next weekend to get my pieces.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
For the Amber, I actually can't judge its improvement to the 620 because I got the phone a day before the update, so lucky me. Is the pre-Amber 620 really horrible? How about your other storages?

nocial

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with pre amber infact i used to get more battery life..

Sent from my RM-846_im_233 using Tapatalk

mox2284

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
uhm dunno if they still follow this rule but when i bought mine i was told i could only buy 1 shell, and that i could only buy another shell again after 3 days, something to do with their stocks maybe, dunno, i was supposed to buy both white and cyan but i ended up getting only cyan because of that policy =)

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
uhm dunno if they still follow this rule but when i bought mine i was told i could only buy 1 shell, and that i could only buy another shell again after 3 days, something to do with their stocks maybe, dunno, i was supposed to buy both white and cyan but i ended up getting only cyan because of that policy =)

I hope they do not, I want more shells and I can't just go North every 3 days neither every weekend just to buy them. Thanks for the heads up!

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, a little info. I was told that Nokia care MOA will be permanently closed on 13 Oct 2013 while Nokia Care SM North on 20 Oct 2013. If you are going to buy the shells, you better do so at Nokia SM North before they permanently shutdown. I understand all transactions will be moved to Nokia care Greenhills.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Guys, a little info. I was told that Nokia care MOA will be permanently closed on 13 Oct 2013 while Nokia Care SM North on 20 Oct 2013. If you are going to buy the shells, you better do so at Nokia SM North before they permanently shutdown. I understand all transactions will be moved to Nokia care Greenhills.
Okay.

But, why must this happen?

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Where is nokia care greenhills located?

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay.

But, why must this happen?

Beats me. The CR I talked to at Nokia SM North has no idea why this is happening. My guess is that it has something to do with the Nokia buyout. Anyway, we still have 1 left and this is at One Kennedy Place North Greenhills. One caveat though, they said L620 shells are not available when I inquired by phone. Only NC SM North have them in black, green, white and magenta. I got the last blue :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo