Help, internal memory and SD card not showing up when phone is connected to my pc.

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello, well, i have this problem: when i inserted my sd card to my phone and the conected to my win 8 pc, the phone shows up, but that's all, there're no storages folders, but if i remove the sd card and then reconect the phone, the "phone" folders shows up again and i can browse my files, although i did not formatted the sd card, my lumia does detects the sd card, i can even play music from the card, which was being used by a galaxy s4, the idea was to transfer the sd card files to my pc, then format the sd card, but nothing shows up, also, the market places doesn't detects the sd thus i can't install app from the sd card. Thank you, and sorry for my english.

mjke

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
also, the market places doesn't detects the sd thus i can't install app from the sd card. Thank you, and sorry for my english.
restart your phone once you transfer apps to your sd card, wait for a minute and then check apps, it will show up (make sure the data connection is on)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss