Volume doesn't work while listening to Music

JoAndRoPo

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
First of all, I'm pretty satisfied with my Nokia Lumia 520. I recently got the latest Amber update and the latest features has made my phone complete. Still expected an equalizer for the music :). Ok. Now here's the problem I'm facing: When playing a song with full volume and without the ear phones, and later when I decrease the volume, the song volume doesn't decrease. It still stays the same. Even after increasing the volume it still stays the same.

Here's what I thought the problem was:
  1. I thought because the phone was locked, that's why the song volume wasn't decreasing or increasing. But that wasn't the problem. Even after unlocking the phone, the volume still stayed the same.
  2. I clicked on the silent icon, and still the song could be heard.

I can get the right volume back, if I stop the song, go back a step, and play the song again. Is there something I'm missing? A setting or a procedure???

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I can get the right volume back, if I stop the song, go back a step, and play the song again. Is there something I'm missing? A setting or a procedure???

It's a bug I have sometimes with my HTC 8X. Restarting the phone resolves the issue for me, did you try this?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Use music stopper once.. and then the Music+Videos will work smoothly.. and Problem is related to two things.. NOKIA MUSIC and WHATSAPP..
also if you open and close Nokia music or whatsapp and use music stopper, the Volume may start responding..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99