my lumia 920 doesn't responds

decentdude02

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hii guys, I bought my Lumia 920 a month back. I was pretty excited about this windows phone and it really is fantastic. However I am facing a problem since last two days. Sometimes when I am using it, all of the icons will not respond. When I try to touch and open an application, it will not open. At that time I have to restart my phone to get it work. Please help if anyone can..

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Try cleaning the screen. Maybe there's some grease on it.

And, try a soft-reset (Hold volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the phone vibrates) and see if that help...

decentdude02

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks dear but it has nothing to do with cleaning. I clean the screen everyday. Also, the problem occurs sometimes not always, so cleaning won't help. See if you can help, and anyways thanks for your effort.:)

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Keep the screen dry. Nokia screen is so sensitive even sweaty finger can cause screen freezing that identify it's a touch. Lock and unlock it to start new touch..
Good to have cotton cover case than rubber.

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Soft reset will not help anymore with unresponsive screen. It is just the screen wet, sweat,dust, grease, fluid,condensation,..i reset my phone 4 times for this screen problem but nothing happen. I changed my screen protector with new one, I have bad experienced about the screen when i use all rubber screen cover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99