Beats urBeat issue with HTC 8X

PCUser271

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hye,

The music controller of my Beats urBeats in-ear earphone (the old one, not the flat urbeats one) doesn't seems to be working with my HTC Windows Phone 8X. The next/previous button become volume controller, yes, become volume controller, but when attached to my HTC Desire C, the buttons work just fine. I had already contacted with Beats and here is some of their reply:

"Various Apple iOS and Android operating systems enhance or limit the functionality of our in-line microphone cable and Bluetooth connections. Due to the multiple variations within the various cellphone designs and operating systems we cannot promise or verify the level of functionality with your wireless device."

It is kind of stupid since the HTC is collaborated with Beats but the buttons work incorrectly. So, to your suggestions or experience, does this related to beats, to beats audio setting in my phone, to windows phone or HTC itself? Seems to me it is Windows Phone problem because the buttons works perfectly with my HTC Desire C.

Thank you.

Amir (PCUser271)

PCUser271

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
It is possible that the issue is because the headphones are the older version. Would they work with the HTC One?

Oh my God!

I got the answer. The buttons work just fine, instead, it is super cool! Actually I got the answer. The next/previous button become volume button, and when you click twice the play/pause button, it become next, and click three times, it becomes previous button. Thank God it works! Amazing!

Thank you for your attention and suggestion. Really appreciate it. Thus, this will end the discussion.

Thank you very much!

=D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh my God!

I got the answer. The buttons work just fine, instead, it is super cool! Actually I got the answer. The next/previous button become volume button, and when you click twice the play/pause button, it become next, and click three times, it becomes previous button. Thank God it works! Amazing!

Thank you for your attention and suggestion. Really appreciate it. Thus, this will end the discussion.

Thank you very much!

=D
I'm glad you got it sorted. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs