where are the white charging covers?

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I have my white 1020 on order from AT&T (they only had the yellow and black ones in the store) - I already picked up the white camera cover, but I cannot find the white charging cover anywhere.

Nokia does not even list it on it's site

Accessories - Nokia

What's up with that. Did someone forget they make a white version of this phone? :winktongue:

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
AT&T is very bad about having charging covers for the Lumia phones they sell. I got a 820 from them and two weeks later tried to get a charging cover. No cigar. Its been four months and I still can't find one. The only covers I have been able to find at AT&T stores are for the 920. And nothing from Nokia either; I am afraid the 820 has fallen into the void. Big Red has stuff for the 822 that they sell, and T-mobile has stuff for their 810. Nothing for the 820 and its ashame as the phone is very capable plus has items you cannot get on many other Lumia's (replaceable battery, SD card etc).

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't look like the white charging cover actually exists at the moment. In fact, the UK Nokia site lists the charging covers as coming soon, so they aren't even available yet to buy in the UK. And they are only showing the black and yellow ones.
You may have to wait a while for the white covers to start appearing, assuming that Nokia will start making the white ones.

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I asked the Nokia store representative in Hong Kong, and he said there should be a white charging cover.
I am wondering, anyone with a white Lumia 1020 bought a yellow charging cover? I am debating whether to get a yellow one or white one.
I'm scared it will look quite weird, the white with the yellow but I really like the yellow (not enough for me to get the yellow lumia tho, so the cover is best if it looks alright)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro