GDR2/Amber update for AT&T L920 abroad

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey Folks,

Searched current threads, but was unsuccessful in tracking down information on updates for AT&T L920's that are abroad. Will I need to do some maneuvering to get the update or should I receive it like everyone else in the States? I'll be back in December, but waiting that long for the update would be maddening!

If this info is in another thread, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks!

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
ha ha ha I don't really want to deal with flashing, so that means I'll just have to wait -____-

Who knows, maybe I'll get desperate and end up flashing. lulz!

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Will we lose data with the GDR2 update? I asked this question in the article associated with today's push, and got answers of Yes, No & Maybe. I haven't backed up any of the photos on my phone in quite some time, and it would be nice to know whether that's necessary. I know the first update WP8 did not require any type of manual backup.

WPer

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Will we lose data with the GDR2 update? I asked this question in the article associated with today's push, and got answers of Yes, No & Maybe. I haven't backed up any of the photos on my phone in quite some time, and it would be nice to know whether that's necessary. I know the first update WP8 did not require any type of manual backup.

If by data you meant your photos on your phone then the answer is no. This is I think the only advantage of waiting for an official push of GDR2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05