Voice Recognition Issue - Is there no Windows Phone Developer seeing this issue!?

Xi Luo

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have already read the same issue mention in Lumia 920 section and I still haven't found the solution for this issue. So I am asking again.

It was ok but not ok after updated to Amber. (Not sure if it is related to Amber but only see this issue after that.)

(1) Uses the mic of the ear phone, every app that uses/records voice is OK! EX: Bing Voice Search, Viber, Phone call, Whatsapp, Camera - Video recording etc, WeChat(similar to TalkBox)

(2) After this issue was first seen when I was using WeChat, that all the vocies I send to friend are noisy, I checked by using Camera to do video recording, the audio is the same noisy.
Now, all the app that uses/records voice is NOT OK - all noisy
Except some times Camera video recording the audio is clear. !!!! Why????

Is there no Windows Phone Developer seeing this issue !!!!!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You just asked over there 30 minutes before this post, you might want to give it a little time before creating a duplicate post and asking again. Sorry you are having trouble, but just what do you expect the developers to do? This is something you should be contacting Nokia or your provider about. Good luck with your issue.

Xi Luo

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Thanks. Yes I was a little desperate for this particular issue and I meant to create such a duplicate thread.
Also I was thinking since this is windows phone central maybe there is chance that this issue might be seen by the devs. As weeks before I searched this issue it always went to the only thread posted in Lumia 920 section.

I have called Nokia Support and it was a she who told me to do a hard reset. Of which I do not accept cos I like my lumia phone and the UX of windows phone is good and I want windows phone getting better.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Considering some of posts about problems after a hard reset, I don't blame you a bit for wanting to find another option if at all possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb