Windows keyboard...

goonieboy

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I just wanted to know if the window8 mobile keyboard is the only one we can use? i was use to swype or slide it on my android phone and it doesnt seem like there is much keyboard option in the windows apps. thanks

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I just wanted to know if the window8 mobile keyboard is the only one we can use? i was use to swype or slide it on my android phone and it doesnt seem like there is much keyboard option in the windows apps. thanks

Yes WP's stock keyboard is your only option. I also got used to using a sliding keyboard. I started with Swype, then Google added the sliding feature to the stock Android keyboard. I also use SwiftKey. Now when I use WP & iPhone's keyboards, I keep trying to slide. It doesn't work! Their respective users rave about them, but I hate 'em both. :angry:

mshengu

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I also loved to swipe. After 3 weeks of using WP8 keyboard I found it to be very responsive with accurate corrections for mistyped words and d perfect fit for speed either with thumb or landscape. I now prefer to use WP8 instead of Android tablet to type.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans