GDR2 Screwed me Up!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
First off, it screwed up my dad. His touch doesn't work on his 920, so he has to soft reset his phone. It works if he constantly uses his phone, but if he leaves it inactive for a minute, touch doesn't work. And glace screen is off. He can't control the lock screen.

Also, I have to keep changing access points for my data to work when I'm on LTE. On gdr1, it would just switch and work fine.

Anyone knows?

Cornercurve

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I've got the same problem as your dad...my 920 works only as long as I keep actively touching it. When it goes to the lock screen, the screen is completely inactive. Only the power/volume buttons work.

At least I'm not alone, I guess

So glad I got a 520 for a back up!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've got the same problem as your dad...my 920 works only as long as I keep actively touching it. When it goes to the lock screen, the screen is completely inactive. Only the power/volume buttons work.

At least I'm not alone, I guess

So glad I got a 520 for a back up!

He has an iPhone 4 as a backup. I feel bad for him, lol.

Khyzersoze

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue. Tried the factory reset to clear out everything.... Now my phone really is a brick. It won't even charge via USB or wireless. I left it plugged into the wall... not a single charge went into the phone. Went to AT&T service center... Have to wait 2 business days for my phone now, because I have a cyan colored one.

Cornercurve

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. Tried the factory reset to clear out everything.... Now my phone really is a brick. It won't even charge via USB or wireless. I left it plugged into the wall... not a single charge went into the phone. Went to AT&T service center... Have to wait 2 business days for my phone now, because I have a cyan colored one.

Sorry to hear, but thanks for mentioning that. I was going to try a hard reset when I had the time this weekend, but now, I think I'll let it ride for a bit.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
First off, it screwed up my dad. His touch doesn't work on his 920, so he has to soft reset his phone. It works if he constantly uses his phone, but if he leaves it inactive for a minute, touch doesn't work. And glace screen is off. He can't control the lock screen.

Also, I have to keep changing access points for my data to work when I'm on LTE. On gdr1, it would just switch and work fine.

Anyone knows?

Did you update the listed controls in the settings page? The latest versions solves the accesspoint. I sorta had this on one of my other sims

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I pressed the "reset my phone" button on his phone, and the gears have been going for 3 hours now. I feel it's bricked. If I wake up and it is still like this, I'm calling att and making them give him a 1020 or 925.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05