Best case for Nokia lumia 925

Pvsg Prasad

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I recently got my brand new lumia 925 and it is stunningly beautiful.
Can i use Wireless Charging cover as a protective case ? Will my 925 survive from the drops if i use this case ?
I was wondering if at all if i use a protective case like Nokia Wireless charging cover will it block loud speaker located on the back.
Can anyone suggest me best cases out there for Nokia lumia 925..

Thnx in advance...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You won't want to use the charging cover as a case.

Really, you shouldn't. It provides no protection for the front.

As for cases for the Lumia 925, check out the WPCentral Store and search for reviews for their cases.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I use the wireless charging cover as a case and it works great. There's a little slit on the bottom of it that channels the sound from the speakers through the case. It's pretty well designed and doesn't detract from the sexiness of the phone.

mriveaa

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I recently got my brand new lumia 925 and it is stunningly beautiful.
Can i use Wireless Charging cover as a protective case ? Will my 925 survive from the drops if i use this case ?
I was wondering if at all if i use a protective case like Nokia Wireless charging cover will it block loud speaker located on the back.
Can anyone suggest me best cases out there for Nokia lumia 925..

Thnx in advance...

Check this link out https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%2Fnokia-lumia-925-cases.html&token=WGQvZMGN

Pvsg Prasad

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
GDR3_Build_10512_About.jpg

hi all i might be wondering what is the case used in this picture ...
Any one ?

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Been thinking about getting this Rock Thin case. From the pictures it looks a little bulky. How is it in general? Does it add a lot of bulk or is it relatively thin? Thanks!

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
This case is great - I got the DualPro one. Has the silicone inner shell and outter hard shell - great protection. Really the ONLY case like this for the 925 that I've seen so far.

Same. I'm thinking about getting one for my 925 since I don't see any other cases that offer good protection and look nice. Can you post some pictures of how it looks on the phone in real life? I searched but I couldn't find any pictures of videos of it :(

I like that case! Does it make it very bulky?

I have the same question!

doubleyewpee

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I like that case! Does it make it very bulky?
Sorry for the late response, It does add a tiny bit of bulk but it's not Otterbox huge bulky. It's actually pretty thin and tight for this style of case IMO, still slides in and out of pocket easy. I love it, best of all, it ACTUALLY protects it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa