First time WP8 user

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've ordered Lumia 920 red and it'll arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I'll be using WP8 for the first time and a Nokia after long time. Any tips for me you guys got?? Like how should be the charging cycles, that is should I charge it to full 100% and then let it drain completely or just charge it when I get time? Also, any must have apps? Other tips, features?? So excited and thank you all in advance..... :cool::)

Sent from my ST25i using WPCentral Forums mobile app

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
gratz on your first WP. First charge: charge it completely then use it till it drains, after that charge it normally. As for apps, it depends on what you like. For intagram I use 6tag, for youtube I use metrotube. also don't forget to check your nokia apps preloaded on your nokia phone.

have fun using your WP. If you have other questions wpcentral is your answer.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central ⚓ congrats on your new phone. I would check out Windows Phone 8 forums (guilds and how to) tips and tricks for newbie's it's a great area for information. Good luck.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Quite a bit late but got my red Lumia 920. Though it's not as dark red as I had thought, I still love it.
It's just been 4 hours only I had my phone and I'm very much impressed by it. But it gets really hot above the camera with even light use, and it's worrying me. Any guesses why would it be happening? :confused:

Sent from my ST25i using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard. First app you must have is the WPCentral app. Then I'd go with Can I Stream it?, Connectivity Tiles, Blink, Flashlite Pro, Skywallet and Weather Flow to name a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb