Nokia Music

angelgolu

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey, sorry guys for the error. Okay, so I have a L920 handset. I was able to download music from the nokia music app earlier, it suddenly stopped working. Now it gives some activation errror. Something like 'this phone is already registered for unlimited downloads'. I did few checks on internet, some post suggests that I need to use the original nokia id that I initally set up the handset with, to which I am. I havent changed the id or removed it from the handset at any point in time. So I tried to delete the id from handset and re login with the same id, and guess what the same error. So it means I am stuck now and cant find a way to make this work. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Hi people, I m new to this forum just thought of asking something about my L920. When I try to d

Try posting again you questions

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi people, I m new to this forum just thought of asking something about my L920. When I try to d

What is your question about Nokia Music? It got cut off in the title, so we cannot see your question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)