Post Your Glance Background Picture Here!!

SahilShah

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys!

With the new app for glance, and the ability to add your own backgrounds, it raises some cool abilities to adding your own images. Post your background image here!

Graphic_Delusions

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a question regarding glance.

My replacement 1020 doesn't have the glance option (or even the double tap option) listed in the settings. The functions are just activated as default without any option to turn them off. The option was there on my first 1020 but this new one doesn't. I've tried to update the phone but it says I already have the latest firmware.

Any ideas?

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

My replacement 1020 doesn't have the glance option (or even the double tap option) listed in the settings. The functions are just activated as default without any option to turn them off. The option was there on my first 1020 but this new one doesn't. I've tried to update the phone but it says I already have the latest firmware.

Any ideas?

Give it a few hours and you'll get the update. Alternatively install the Lumia System Updater app from the store and update.

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Any ideas?

This fooled me to as I am sure glance was at setting screen. I did a hard reset, and tried to find the glance again, but couldn't
it seems that it is now at setting > display&touch, then swipe to glance (Nokia Lumia 1020 - User Guide - Nokia Lumia 1020 - Change the Glance screen settings - Nokia - USA)

I swear it was on the main setting page before!

Graphic_Delusions

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
This fooled me to as I am sure glance was at setting screen. I did a hard reset, and tried to find the glance again, but couldn't
it seems that it is now at setting > display&touch, then swipe to glance (Nokia Lumia 1020 - User Guide - Nokia Lumia 1020 - Change the Glance screen settings - Nokia - USA)

I swear it was on the main setting page before!

Great! Thanks for your help.

My previous 1020 definitely had those options as separate sub-menus when you go into settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99