pick up 925

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
OK I just picked up the 925 which camera app do i use didn't know there were so many to choose from.
i want to just with taken pictures and then learn how to take the actions one so much to learn
i feel its going to take my 15 day trial just to learn all there is. i have the 520 but I didn't try to much with it.
the double tap didn't work on it. so if I use it on the 925 will that kill the battery faster. how do I get the music on and my pictures back
want should be the first thing you do. when setting it up.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Firstly you want to sign into your Microsoft account and then any photos you had backed up to SkyDrive will be immediately available on your knew phone. I would just use the default camera app called camera in the app list. Also what do you mean 15 day trial?

mriveaa

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I use Nokia Pro as my camera u can also try Nokia Smart Camera that the one that takes the action shot and a couple other shots.

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Firstly you want to sign into your Microsoft account and then any photos you had backed up to SkyDrive will be immediately available on your knew phone. I would just use the default camera app called camera in the app list. Also what do you mean 15 day trial?
I have 15 days when I can return the phone if I dont like it

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
can you sample music from your computer before you buy it if so were is the site sorry for the dumb questions

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to the 925 (about a week) and Windows Phone in general (about 2 months).

Why not load up on lenses???

On my home screen I have the Camera App, SmartCam, ProCam, Panorama and Sophie Lens. The camera button default is set to open ProCam as this is the most serious, DSLR-type shooter. The other Apps all have their place as well. Try several and get comfortable with their strengths and main uses. I also have Creative Studio pinned for some post shot effects editing.

I'm looking forward to exploring the quality photography that the 925 makes possible.

Look for, install and use SysApp Pusher to help you discover more of the options the phone has for camera and many other features as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786