Viber problem

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Do you installed FB apps? I used to have the same problem with you but then I went to settings of FB app and turned off all notification, then all other apps' notifications just work correctly.
Don't know if current FB app fixed this issue.

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I do receive everything on Viber. But the call quality is miserable in Viber. Not comparable to Skype(Audio quality). Does anybody agree on that?
I agree 100% you hero

Skype shouldn't be an app, it should be wp8. Messaging built into the message hub (with more features obviously)

Skype is a brand name and it should have been featured as one in Wp8. Bbm is like nothing compared

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Ps. The viber team is normally very good at reading and responding to users on forums, if you read this, i do like viber and everyone in my country is on it. BUT the Windows Phone app makes a fool out if us. Step it up

compyy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I removed it and then reinstalled it but it dint make any difference, still No Call/Msg when screen is locked even 3G is active.

rudrAgni

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with Viber. Can't receive calls when lockscreen is on. I am on wifi and battery saver is turned on. Have reinstalled Viber now, hopefully should fix it. Also call quality is very bad compared to skype.

miklavzg

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Viber team, please fix notifications. I'm also missing attaching multiple images. And after all, in - app sticker purchase would be nice as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234