Automatic opening of concerned links when I open a mail in Google mail

Venkata Satish

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I am facing an issue when I opens a google mail, facebook , without my intervention, it automatically ask to copy random word in the mail or opens link directly even if u donot click on the link.
I have hard reset the phone twice. Please give me a resolution to work fine.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have never heard of links automatically opening up in any app, including email and Facebook. Is the phone doing anything else on its own? Could there be something wrong hardware wise in which the screen automatically sets off certain parts of the screen? Also, a lot of phones today have sensitive enough screens that you can actually have your finger slightly off the screen and it will sense it.

Venkata Satish

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.But I am facing this issue when i am working with internet explorer. let me know whether google mail and facebook opens with internet explorer or its own browser. Because when I open mail in google mail ,automatically it redirects the links with the help of internet explorer without any touch on the link. sometimes it automatically copies random word in the mail and get entered in internet explorer. I confirmed from my friend regarding this, said his mobile is working fine and there are no such issues like what I am facing.

May be the problem with hardware?..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster