anon(5619589)

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Now, im having some problems wif my L920...last month, my sister borrowed my phone and went outstation...she captured many photos and 1080p videos.....everything was nearly 5gb's.....Before that also, my other storage was nearly 10 gb's....so, now i only have 10gb's of free space...Thats not the prob cause 10gb is enough 4 me...The problems is now my phone starts to lag....Not obviously, but little bit....so, i was thinking whether want to reset the phone or not....reset means i need to hard reset is it???im scared to do that because i saw many users complained that hard resetting bricked their phone....Any solution???btw, i installed many paid apps for free when there was offer or something like that(angry birds,n i use myAppFree also to get paid apps for free)...So, resetting will delete those apps rite???so, i cannot reinstall those apps????:eek:rly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The Spinning Gears/Bricked phone doesn't happen EVERYTIME to EVERYONE who resets. It happens sometimes....WPcentral did an article on the main blog page about the gears.

In all honesty if you are having issues and it is annoying enough, I would reset the phone if it were me. Of course, I am a perfectionist who gets easily annoyed by my phone not working properly.

I had a 920 and i used to factory reset multiple times....then i did it one time and it did "brick" but after about 6 hours it fixed itself. So it doesn't happen to everyone all the time..It appears to be fairly rare.

As far as Paid apps, I am not entirely 100 percent but i am 70 percent sure that if you already downloaded the app(Free or not), it should be saved in your Microsoft account as that you already own it and you should be able to download it again with no charge. But i am not 100 percent sure.
Now, im having some problems wif my L920...last month, my sister borrowed my phone and went outstation...she captured many photos and 1080p videos.....everything was nearly 5gb's.....Before that also, my other storage was nearly 10 gb's....so, now i only have 10gb's of free space...Thats not the prob cause 10gb is enough 4 me...The problems is now my phone starts to lag....Not obviously, but little bit....so, i was thinking whether want to reset the phone or not....reset means i need to hard reset is it???im scared to do that because i saw many users complained that hard resetting bricked their phone....Any solution???btw, i installed many paid apps for free when there was offer or something like that(angry birds,n i use myAppFree also to get paid apps for free)...So, resetting will delete those apps rite???so, i cannot reinstall those apps????:eek:rly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05