WhatsApp redesign for Windows Phone 8 by me.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Nice design man! Would be nice if Whatsapp actually redesigned their app along these lines.

Also, epic facepalm at the second comment.. lol

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the comment guys! It was really not to impress, it was more to add a few features and give it "life", whatsapp is too basic, is like, yeah we took message app and added photos and the two check marks.

I'm working in a hole ui redesign, but i do not know if adapt it to twitter or keeping it up with whatsapp, guess i'm gonna go with twitter, another app that it's oudated, it's all flat and that but it's nothing from iOS and Android.

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a black variant too!

Imho every app should have a black theme.

Black theme as color accent? Or black groud as like system background?

Btw, is it just me or is whatsapp working not so well? Got to go in the app everytime to get messages and i was checking connection status and suddenly have another notificacion of facebook, unlocked device and connection was not connected to connected in a few seconds.

Brandon Keenan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I am also having some issues with whatsapp. Push notifications seem to work off and on. Sometimes when I check to send a message to a friend, I get 4 or 5 from different people from the previous day. Not sure if this is a GDR3 problem or a push problem. Pre amber there were no issues.

Black theme as color accent? Or black groud as like system background?

Btw, is it just me or is whatsapp working not so well? Got to go in the app everytime to get messages and i was checking connection status and suddenly have another notificacion of facebook, unlocked device and connection was not connected to connected in a few seconds.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i did a little redesign of WhatsApp for Windows Phone 8, since the app is almost like message stock with photos, hope you like it, here is the link to Behance :D

WhatsApp redesign for Windows Phone 8 on Behance

Excelente Juan Pablo! Deberias entrar en contacto con Whatsapp team YA...!!! y deberias mover el thread a WINDOWS PHONE APPS
Awesome Job Juan Pablo! You should contact Whatsapp team right now...!!! and this thread should be on "WINDOWS PHONE APPS"

Saludos desde BsAs tambien ajjaa
Regards from BsAs too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium