My Lumia 1020 Works great

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Since its so easy to write negative stuff, because we mostly need help with various issues. I though it would be nice with a positive post.

I had so many problems with my 920 it feels great to have a functional device finally, that also performs great across the board. Battery is great, performance have been solid, camera is fantastic. If a picture turns out a bit yellow in a low light shot, Nokias Creative studio fixes that easy with color balance.
My phone is the yellow one and I was a bit septic about such a bold color but now I find myself picking up the device just to look at it.
I also been playing Order & Chaos a bit and battery is actually charging up if battery isn't full.

I really love my Lumia 1020 and hope that the majority out there is having such a wonderful WP8 experience as I am.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm very fond of my Lumia 1020 also, it's a great phone with an incredible camera! I now look down upon anyone using a phone that's not a Lumia 1020 as peasants... So I suppose it's made me into a smartphone photography snob, but hey, I've got 41 million reasons to justify my newfound snobbiness.

Hoku001

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
After a string of problems with my 920(s), AT&T just replaced it with a brand new white 1020. I've only had it a few days, but I am digging this phone. It is pleasantly lighter than the 920 and the camera absolutely rocks. Can't comment yet on the battery. I hope I don't have the various issues I had with the 920, but I can already see this is the best phone I've ever owned. I hope it stays that way.

I just hope MS fixes the Xbox Music experience in WP8.1, that's my biggest gripe with the WP8 platform.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
That's good to hear. After a shaky start with my first 1020 I'm now loving mine also. It's the best phone I've had by a long way and I've had an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy S4. The 1020 blows them away.

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Love mine aswell had the 920 before which is also a great phone but the camera is amazing I just can't stop taking photos.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Loving mine! Been a month or so since I got mine. I went from a old OG Sammy Focus to this. Nice jump from wp7.8 to gdr3 preview where I am at now. Now if my wife can get a working 920...her battery is abysmal!!! Too bad her standard warranty is up, but honestly her phone last 6hrs on a charge with ZERO use.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I love my 1020 as well. I also chose the yellow one. My previous phone was a white 920 which I still have and never had one issue out of it. I upgraded to the 1020 for the camera and it is amazing! With the 2GB of memory, games and apps run lickity split. The build quality and finish of the 1020, with it's silky smooth gorilla glass 3 screen is so sexy! Easily the best phone I've ever owned! I love these Nokia Lumias! Even the 920 is sexy in it's own way. I want to keep it for it's advantage with macro shots (f2.0 vs the 1020's f2.2).

Finally went out tonight and got my camera grip for the 1020 (black) and also got my mail in rebate form!!! (to get my $60 back, making it a "free camera grip") This attachment takes photography with the 1020 to a whole new level! Only I'm gonna look funny carrying my tripod around everywhere...

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I mistakenly read your username as "Nazgul"
i am on my path to get a 1020 soon.
hehe. My user name have been in use since 1998 and the inspiration is from a arabic name and the game StarCraft. The Dragoon unit says something like "Che Nakazul".
On another note i have to agree on the "-best phone" i ever used, so happy with it. Also nice to see I'm not alone.

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine last Monday and although I miss my sexy, thin and light 925 (it's now with my mom), I love the 1020! Looking forward to the weekend so I can finally take it and t he bundled camera grip out for some serious photo hunting :D

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine last Monday and although I miss my sexy, thin and light 925 (it's now with my mom), I love the 1020! Looking forward to the weekend so I can finally take it and t he bundled camera grip out for some serious photo hunting :D
How did your expedition go?

I am currently playing Order & Chaos, while being connected by Bluetooth to my stereo while listening to AAWP podcast and I have NO draining battery and the device isn't going nuclear on me! I looove this phone,

GloriousGlory

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 1020 for a couple months and can't say I feel the same way. After trying the Note 3 and other smartphone offerings, I'm starting to feel a lot of negativity towards Windows Phone OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss