lumia 920 charging notification delay

Kelmann

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Are any of you experiencing a 2-3 sec delay from when you plug in your lumia into a wall charger and then hearing the charging chime?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Are any of you experiencing a 2-3 sec delay from when you plug in your lumia into a wall charger and then hearing the charging chime?

Not with a wall charger, but I am getting this with wireless chargers. Its a noticeable delay which started when I updated to Amber...it might be wall chargers also but I don't use wired chargers!

Quin 2013

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, when I first got my Nokia Lumia 920, I didn't have this issue until possibly 8 months into it.

My question now, is anyone having issues with battery not charging properly after downloading gdr2?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, when I first got my Nokia Lumia 920, I didn't have this issue until possibly 8 months into it.

My question now, is anyone having issues with battery not charging properly after downloading gdr2?

My device is charging perfectly well, it just takes it a short while to start to do so, so I wouldn't have thought the two would be linked.

What do you mean by not charging properly?

With regard to the charger, this happens to me on all of the chargers I have available to me, and as it started the moment Amber/GDR2 installed I'm quite confident it's due to that...

Shodan_HR

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
again, i do... but not just after gdr2. this is the thing: when i unlplug my phone in the morning i get a massive drain (like this morning almost 30% drain in 15 min and all i did was cheking store, wpcental and facebok)... but then, i have replug it and reset it and now i get 0% drain in 3 hours?! as it wont, on first attempt, charge it completly. i repeat, this isssue is with me since the 05.2013
its not a big issue but its a pain in the *** for me to reset it every morning. then again, from time to time even though i charge my phone during the night, its not even charged completely when i check it up in the morning.
i dont think its a battery issue, rather a charging issue... or even power outlet or charger?
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/215695-lumia-920-battery-your-opinions.html somebody post in this thread something about charging with galaxy s4 charger as it has more power or somthing like that.... will try to find that post later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans