Cannot take pictures off my 1020

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to take all my high res photos off of my 1020 to back them up, also to free space but when I connect it to my Windows Desktop PC and go to the camera roll folder and select all the high res photos, Windows constantly says an unexpected error occurred and cannot transfer the photos It asks if I want to try again and nothing works. I then tried to import the photos using iPhoto on my Macbook Pro and it sees the phone as 909, and just says Loading...I left it for 2 hours and still says loading. iPhoto didn't freeze it is just not reading the photos.

With AT&T Locker it also just says loading...

Any thoughts on how i can get my high resolution photos off?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Try these, in the same serial.
-Restart your computer
-Soft reset your device
-Connect to a different USB port (I have a lemonized usb port on my laptop, hates everything i plug into it)
-Connect using a different cable
-Connect to a different computer

Report back.

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It might be the cable, but it is currently the only only i have atm. The Desktop PC is at home and all I have is my Macbook Pro with me. Nokia Photo Transfer seems to be working. But i would rather just use one program but I guess this will have to do for now. Thanks :)

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you connecting the phone through the camera grip. If so, I noticed that I can't transfer the full resolution images unless I take the phone out of the case and connect directly.

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
How are you selecting the High-Res photos?
Are you simply going into the Camera Roll folder and selecting the HIgh-Res photos, or are you searching for them using Windows Search and trying to select them?
Depending on the way you've chosen to copy the photos, Windows requires a small, but important, form of stored data that sometimes goes missing during the copy and selection process, depending on how you do it.

Could you clarify how you're getting it done? I'm a Windows PC Tech, so I know how these problems sometimes appear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos