Some small issues that find on my 620 after amber

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So guys i have recieved amber on my 620 recently in India via ota and although i dont have any major issues these are some minor issues i am have noticed since amber,
1) Battery draining faster instead of lasting longer as promised.
For me theres 2 sides to this issue, when my phone is used for browsing, gaming or video viewing it lasts just 4-5 hours now instead of 7-8 before.
But now on standby my battery drains just around 1% every 24 hours with wifi and net off although before amber in stand by it still used to drain like 15% in 24 hours with all connectivities off.
2) .Camera is much worse in Indoor shooting
Camera performance was a major improvement promised in amber but bizarrely it has actually gone worse for me in many cases.
Outdoors i have seen marginal improvement with more natural colors and sharper images. But some times when objects are shot with sky present the focus goes on to sky and also light protrudes into actual object
Indoor is a different story all together. The pictures are very soft when compared to pre amber pics, i found that although the pictures when they are short are pretty good the post processing just ruins them.... and focus is very messy, many pictures ends up being blurry despite being shot with still hands.
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing same issues?

nithin r

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
So guys i have recieved amber on my 620 recently in India via ota and although i dont have any major issues these are some minor issues i am have noticed since amber,
For me theres 2 sides to this issue, when my phone is used for browsing, gaming or video viewing it lasts just 4-5 hours now instead of 7-8 before.
But now on standby my battery drains just around 1% every 24 hours with wifi and net off although before amber in stand by it still used to drain like 15% in 24 hours with all connectivities off.
Camera performance was a major improvement promised in amber but bizarrely it has actually gone worse for me in many cases.
Outdoors i have seen marginal improvement with more natural colors and sharper images. But some times when objects are shot with sky present the focus goes on to sky and also light protrudes into actual object
Indoor is a different story all together. The pictures are very soft when compared to pre amber pics, i found that although the pictures when they are short are pretty good the post processing just ruins them.... and focus is very messy, many pictures ends up being blurry despite being shot with still hands.
reboot ur phone it will fix battery issue

arundrlg

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

don't worry brother after gdr3 battery drain 7%per hour

Sohan Mahajan

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Same issue for me 2... flash screws up image indoors... making it blurry... before amber it was way better...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte