New T Mobile US Update?

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got an OTA update about an hour ago. I was already on Amber, so I think this must be some kind of point release? I'm surprised no one else has posted about it yet. The version number is 8.0.10328.78. I don't recall what I had before. I'm not noticing anything earth-shattering, either. Does anyone know what specific changes this adds? I checked the MS support site and they really just have the generic GDR2 details when you look up this version.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
This* should have been on your phone already see the link below the copy.

Update 8.0.10327.77 or 8.0.10328.78* July 2013

Google accounts. Windows Phone 8 now supports the CardDAV and CalDAV protocols that allow people to sync Google contacts and calendar information when they get new phones. (Existing phones that are synced to a Google account prior to December 31, 2013 will continue to sync as before.)

Xbox Music. It's now easier to select, download, and pin music. Plus, music fans will see more accurate metadata (such as song and album information) and many other performance improvements.

FM radio. Listen to FM radio right from the Music+Videos hub. (Not available for all phones.)

Data Sense. Stay on top of your phone's data usage with Data Sense. You can set a limit based on your data plan, or just keep track of which apps use the most data. (Not all mobile operators offer Data Sense.)

Skype. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) apps like Lync and Skype now feature improved stability and performance.

Internet Explorer. Several fixes, including improvements to media playback reliability, will make your web browsing experience better than ever.

Camera. Set your favorite Lens so it opens automatically when you press the camera button. (Not available for all phones.)

Other improvements. Includes many other improvements to Windows Phone.

*Your update version number depends on your specific phone model and mobile operator.

"My L925 had FM Radio on 8.0.10327.77, but not Data Sense which it now has on 8.0.10328.78. So I'm guessing that it's probably just Carrier specific"

http://redmondmag.com/articles/2013/08/21/windows-phone-8-update.aspx

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting. I had all of the above already... I use Data Sense pretty frequently.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12