Issues with WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipejfc

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I recently bought a new Nokia Lumia 520 and I'm experiencing some annoying problems with whatsapp and notifications... Turns out that WhatsApp only "receives" messages when I open it... If the phone is IDLE i get no notifications, I've already turned on Wifi Always On and Permited whatsApp to run in background and this have not solved the problem :/
What else can I do? Is this a problem with MS push or whatsapp?

thx!

felipejfc

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Is battery saver on?

No, it's not... in the afternoon I turned out a option that say "Show message in notification" and the problem was solved for some time, but now in the night the problem is back again... When I open whatsapp I receive all the messages that I should've receive while the phone was IDLE...

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
No, it's not... in the afternoon I turned out a option that say "Show message in notification" and the problem was solved for some time, but now in the night the problem is back again... When I open whatsapp I receive all the messages that I should've receive while the phone was IDLE...

just check if you could get this working.. use Music Stopper after you close WhatsApp and then open it again.. wait for some time to let it Sync and then exit the app. if there is some error, you have something wrong in phone.

mikedcracker

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
try this ..
switch off phone , take our battery + sim ...put them back again ...restart ..make sure you have latest whatsapp version ...it should work fine now ...
the problem you are describing was with the old version of whatsapp ..new one works just fine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99