Hi,
    I am from Sri Lanka and my Lumia 620 happens to be Ghana version. (So it says on the box near IMEI no.)
    My problem is whether I select Sri Lanka or Ghana as my region amber update doesn't show up when I check for updates. (But as per Nokia website it is available for both countries)
    So I decided to try Nokia Software Updater and now it shows Amber available to download with a version number which I suspect to be Ghana.
    I haven't proceed with that yet. (well I'm a bit afraid whether this will ruin my hard earned phone ;) )
    I wanna know whether I can get this done this way, I mean has anybody done something similar. (like updating a different country's phone using NSU)
    And if possible any hindsight on that.

Thanx in advance :)
    10-18-2013 05:04 AM
    Hi,
    I am from Sri Lanka and my Lumia 620 happens to be Ghana version. (So it says on the box near IMEI no.)
    My problem is whether I select Sri Lanka or Ghana as my region amber update doesn't show up when I check for updates. (But as per Nokia website it is available for both countries)
    So I decided to try Nokia Software Updater and now it shows Amber available to download with a version number which I suspect to be Ghana.
    I haven't proceed with that yet. (well I'm a bit afraid whether this will ruin my hard earned phone ;) )
    I wanna know whether I can get this done this way, I mean has anybody done something similar. (like updating a different country's phone using NSU)
    And if possible any hindsight on that.

Thanx in advance :)
    Better visit a care centre and they'll update it for you.
    10-18-2013 05:56 AM