Enable 3 rows of tiles for Samsung ATIV S!

piasother

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dude

I have made the registry change using the toast but am not getting the 3 tiles.Is there something else i need to do to view 3 columns.?

dynamicdev

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi WP8Expert,

I want to enable 3 column for my ATIV S I8750. Here is what I have done:
1. Change my CSC to ATO so that I can upgrade to GDR3.
2. Installed "Interop_Unlock_Helper_Debug_ARM.xap", then "BootstrapSamsung_Release_ARM.xap" and finally "EnableAllSideloading_Release_ARM.xap".
3. Also installed "SamWP8_Tools_Debug_ARM.xap" and "wphTweaksWP8.xap".
4. Ran all above apps as per guidelines [XAP][GUIDE] Interop Unlock for WP8 + all Capabilities - xda-developers.
5. Tried to update registry key "software\microsoft\oem\startscreen" => screensize to 1.
6. It did not work and it says no registry key.
7. So I upgraded to GDR3.

Now none of above application is working and I am not able to get 3 tile start screen. Please suggest what to do in this case.

Adam Szasz

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
]Hi, I have a samsung Ativ S without interop unlock, but i want to use this extra feature, but i Can't find a good description to enable this feature... I mean , step by step what i need to download , and flashing my phone with a custom rom (interop unlock) and after this , how to enable the extra row. Please help me , give me a tutorial. Big THANKS for the answere!!!!:love:

kraan_machinist

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
]Hi, I have a samsung Ativ S without interop unlock, but i want to use this extra feature, but i Can't find a good description to enable this feature... I mean , step by step what i need to download , and flashing my phone with a custom rom (interop unlock) and after this , how to enable the extra row. Please help me , give me a tutorial. Big THANKS for the answere!!!!:love:

there is a good tutorial somewhere on xda, I'll look it up for ya.

Edit: here it is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2435697

Sent from my Ativ S

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi WP8Expert,

I want to enable 3 column for my ATIV S I8750. Here is what I have done:
1. Change my CSC to ATO so that I can upgrade to GDR3.
2. Installed "Interop_Unlock_Helper_Debug_ARM.xap", then "BootstrapSamsung_Release_ARM.xap" and finally "EnableAllSideloading_Release_ARM.xap".
3. Also installed "SamWP8_Tools_Debug_ARM.xap" and "wphTweaksWP8.xap".
4. Ran all above apps as per guidelines [XAP][GUIDE] Interop Unlock for WP8 + all Capabilities - xda-developers.
5. Tried to update registry key "software\microsoft\oem\startscreen" => screensize to 1.
6. It did not work and it says no registry key.
7. So I upgraded to GDR3.

Now none of above application is working and I am not able to get 3 tile start screen. Please suggest what to do in this case.

It doesn't work with the retail edition of GDR3. Only the dev edition

Yew Ming Leong

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I am getting Error - Installation of the application failed. Run time error has occurred. Fix the Capabilities in WMAppManifest.xml file. What could be the issue? Samsung ATIV S interop unlocked.

View attachment 47753

Solved.

Requires additional capabilities from the <Capabilities> element of the WMAppManifest.xml and thus requires Bootstrap Samsung and Enable all sideloading.

hey i have the same problem as you. interoped but couldnt install wphTweaksWP8 due to WMAppManifest.xml error.

but i manage to get samwp8 tools.

how did u fix this? i did the bootstrap and also enable sideloading both success but still wont install

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans