What to do?

mato6666663

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I'd like to ask you some questions. What should I do if I have faulty Nokia FF camera, all dirty from inside, because of an unknown gap, which allows dust to get inside? And another problem is, that sometimes my vibrations don't work. For example one day it works, and the other day it doesn't. But now it just stopped vibrating completely and I'm afraid that it'll be permanent, that the vibramotor was kind of faulty as well. Should I send an e-mail to Nokia? What should I do? Please help me. I've seen some threads already about a UPS picking the phone up, taking it to the service and then bringing it back. But I don't know how... Help please :( I've had my phone for almost a year, but these vibrations are really making me desperate.

mato6666663

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I suggest getting it replaced or repaired. These issues aren't normal (except for the FFC), and should be fixed.

And where can I do it? :/ I live in Slovakia and I have tried already Nokia service, but they couldn't help me with the FFC... And I doubt that they would help me with my vibrations...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss