Does anyone have experience on whether or not the magnets in belt pouch cases affect the Lumia 920's battery because of its built-in wireless charging?

OR does anyone know of a good pouch that's not magnetic that would accommodate the 920 with a protective case? WPC used to sell a Dickies case, but it's not listed anymore?
    Maybe pouches for other phones that are larger than 920 would work, but what phones are comparable in size to a 920 with case? Galaxys seem too thin to be comparable.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!
    10-21-2013 09:56 AM
    I don't think the magnet will affect the battery, but I'm not sure.
    10-21-2013 12:41 PM
    I would never take chances with my phone and any magnets. But for what it's worth, I use a backpack purse that has a small outer pocket that closes via magnet and carry my phone inside the bag all the time. However, I try to keep it on the side that doesn't have the magnet just to be safe.
    nohra likes this.
    10-21-2013 01:46 PM
    Does anyone have experience on whether or not the magnets in belt pouch cases affect the Lumia 920's battery because of its built-in wireless charging?

OR does anyone know of a good pouch that's not magnetic that would accommodate the 920 with a protective case? WPC used to sell a Dickies case, but it's not listed anymore?
    Maybe pouches for other phones that are larger than 920 would work, but what phones are comparable in size to a 920 with case? Galaxys seem too thin to be comparable.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!
    I have two belt pouches with magnets and my phone has been working with it for a year now. Never had any issues with battery life which is still the same as my wife's L920 which we purchased at the same time (she is not using a magnetic pouch). The magnets on the pouches are weak enough to not cause any interference or damage. You CAN damage your phone with a coin size, thicker (3mm) rare earth magnet that is strong enough ( 1Tesla at surface). However, the ones in the pouches or holders are much weaker.
    nohra likes this.
    10-21-2013 05:07 PM