Hi guys, first time posting here. I'm experiencing a problem with my new Lumia 920 (bought it on contract a couple of weeks ago).
    From forums I knew the phone got kinda hot, but this issue worries me.

I was playing "Where's my water 2", without any other open app. The phone got warm, low battery and connected the charger. The phone obviusly got hotter
    so I decided to stop playing, closed the game and locked the phone.

When it got to the Glance Background screen the WHOLE SCREEN looked really messed up, random parts flickering, a ghost flickering clock on the top, weird lines and stuff. When I got back to the main screen, everything seemed normal, but the moment I locked the phone, the Glance screen would be totally messed up. After discarding some factors I realized the problem occurred when the phone was too hot (played Sims freeplay while charging to heat it).

So after all this (sorry for long post): Is this something I should be worried about? I've had this phone since 3/oct with a 18 months contract, so I would really like to know if I should be trying to get a replacement if this phone is damaged or something.

Please advice,
    thanks!
    10-21-2013 12:22 PM
    I'm not sure, but that sound like it gets hotter than normal. If you don't get any other advice I think you should try to get a replacement.
    10-21-2013 12:32 PM